Hi, I’m Kira!
Welcome to Roses & Mint! My team and I can’t wait to learn more about you and your big day. (Tell us here.) Here’s a little bit about me:
– My obsession with flowers started young (my maiden name is Rose, so it came naturally).
– I’m married to my high school sweetheart and we’ve been madly in love for nearly 25 years. We have three kids, two son-in-laws, two granddaughters (#truestory), a crazy husky, and an even crazier black cat. (You can check out family pics on my personal insta.)
– Our last name is Mulvany, which is clearly Irish and reminds me of all things green and minty fresh. That’s where the Mint comes in. So Roses & Mint is a nod to both my growing-up-family and my family now.
– I love every part of being a wedding florist. Connecting couples with beautiful flowers and a fun flower experience is the best. job. ever.
– Designing with lots of texture, a palette of colors (even a neutral palette can be so interesting!), and in a natural garden style is my jam.
– My favorite flower is a garden rose – Tess or Darcey to be exact.
– I’m a Jesus girl 100%. After weddings on the weekends, you’ll find us at The Crossing!
Okay, enough about me. Tell me about you!